Jupyter//Python Resource List
This is a list that I will update from time to time with Jupyter//Python resources that I find on the internets.
Jupyter Notebooks were once called iPython notebooks. Without doing any research, I’m assuming that they’ve changed the name to reflect that the Notebooks can be used with many different languages (and not just Python). That being said, some people (including me) still refer to them as iPython notebooks.
Jupyter Notebook is an interactive web-based tool that combines live code, data visualizations, and rich text and media. The notebooks provide researchers with an agile programming environment that supports reproducible research and the ability to have code, visualization and analysis in one accessible platform. The interactive Jupyter Notebooks are easily shared with others via GitHub, but they can also be downloaded as static PDF or HTML files.
- Jupyter Notebooks
- Installing Jupyter Notebook
- Python Programming for the Humanities: how I learned Python
- The Art of Literary Text Analysis
- A Gallery of Interesting iPython Notebooks
- The Need for Openness in Data Journalism: a great example of sharing research with iPython Notebook
- TensorFlow Tutorials: TensorFlow has something to do with machine learning.
- My Work
- Jupyter nbviewer: my work with Jupyter Notebooks
Except where otherwise noted this site is © copyright Sandra Sawchuk and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Unported License.